Examine, Identify, Create, Transform
Congremap innovatively guides congregations in managing conflict or transition, overcoming trauma, or strengthening a healthy system. This work moves congregations into a vibrant and healthy future by improving communication, developing skills to manage tension and conflict effectively, and enhancing relational strengths.
The Congremap consultant is available to:
- Lead on-site processes to resolve issues of conflict, trauma or transition in congregations
- Present workshops for clergy, churches and other congregations
- Teach clergy continuing education classes in person and on-line
- Provide one on one clergy coaching
- Provide programming for leadership retreats for churches and congregations
For more information on availability and pricing call Rev. Lynn at (585) 330-1340
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST BLOG
Names tell a story of individuality and connection. One character from our ongoing story, Tom Angelo sensed this in his gut when he asked people to stop calling him Tom and to use his birth name, Tomasso.