Examine, Identify, Create, Transform
Congremap innovatively guides congregations in managing conflict or transition, overcoming trauma, or strengthening a healthy system. This work moves congregations into a vibrant and healthy future by improving communication, developing skills to manage tension and conflict effectively, and enhancing relational strengths.
The Congremap consultant is available to:
- Lead on-site processes to resolve issues of conflict, trauma or transition in congregations
- Present workshops for clergy, churches and other congregations
- Teach clergy continuing education classes in person and on-line
- Provide one on one clergy coaching
- Provide programming for leadership retreats for churches and congregations
For more information on availability and pricing call Rev. Lynn at (585) 330-1340
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST BLOG
By Lynn M. Acquafondata
These Tools of a Grounding Leader can help us to lower anxiety. When used by anyone who has a leadership role in groups or organizations, the benefits spread through the system.